DAY 1 - Istanbul - Gallipoli Battlefields Tour (Meals: Lunch)
Depart early morning for afternoon tour of Gallipoli. The World War I battlefields of Gallipoli are now a serene site. Visit the Lone Pine Australian Memorial and Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial, ANZAC Cove, Johnston's Jolly. Overnight Canakkale or Eceabat.
DAY 2 - Troy, Pergamum - Kusadasi/Selcuk (Meals: Breakfast)
Tours of Troy and Pergamum, continue onto your choice of Selcuk or Kusadasi. Visit the ancient city of Troy, famous for the legendary Trojan horse from the times of Beautiful Helen, Queen of Sparta, and Paris, the Trojan Prince. The ancient town of Pergamum with its magnificent acropolis with one of the steepest amphitheatres in the world. Its impressive temples, library and medical facilities made it a renowned cultural and political centre in its time, Tour ends around 8:00 pm, transfer to hotel after the tour and overnight in Kusadasi.
DAY 3 - Ephesus Tour -Flight to Istanbul (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch)
Breakfast - check out the hotel.
09:30 You will be picked up from your hotel for Full day tour of Ephesus - The House of Virgin Mary. First you will visit The Temple of Artemis, which once was one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world. Then you will visit the world famous ancient Greco-Roman City of Ephesus, the most well preserved example in the world. After visiting this impressive site, you will have a lunch break. After lunch, you will visit The House of Virgin Mary, where it is believed she spent her last days. This is a holy place for both Christians and Muslims. After the tour, transfer to Izmir Airport.
21:00 Depart for Istanbul.
22:00 Arrive in Istanbul. Met on arrival - transfer to hotel.
• Pick up and drop off at your hotel.
• Domestic Air tickets -(Izmir to Istanbul).
• 1 night 3 Star Hotel accommodation in Canakkale with Breakfast.
• 1 night 4 Star Hotel accommodation in Kusadasi with Breakfast and dinner.
• 1 Full Day Gallipoli Tour
• 1 Half Day Troy - Pergamum Tour
• 1 Full Day Ephesus Tour
• Professional Guide licensed by the Ministry of Tourism
• Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coaches on local tours.
• Carpark, Gasoline, Highway - Bridge fees
• All taxes, entrance - museum fees.